Click HERE to purchase the new quick release front rack.
ATTENTION:If you cannot install the part correctly, and follow these steps safely, we suggest you find a certified bike mechanic for assembly, maintenance and repair.
Accessories: the new front rack, headlight extension cable, headlight bolt, ribbon, 4mm Allen wrench, 5mm Allen wrench, 3mm Allen wrench, 10mm wrench, 8mm wrench
1. Loosen the four head tube bolts with the 4mm Allen wrench, remove and put them aside.
2. Unplug the two-pin headlight connector, you can see that two sides are red.
3. Loosen the headlight bolt with 5mm Allen wrench at the bolt head and 10mm wrench on the nut at the bolt end, remove the bolt and nut and headlight, then put the headlight aside. Do not remove the fender.
4. Align the front fender mounting port with front fork mounting port. Leave bolt and nut apart, stay the washer on the bolt. Use 5mm Allen wrench at the bolt head and 10mm wrench on the nut at the bolt end to tighten the bolt and nut.
5. Pull the wiring harness to both sides to expose the four mounting bolts on the head tube, prepare to install the front rack.
6. Align the mounting holes of the front rack with the mounting holes of the head tube, tighten the four head tube bolts with 4mm Allen wrench.
7. Align the headlight mounting bracket with the front rack mounting hole, install the headlight on the front rack.
8. Use 3mm Allen wrench and 8mm wrench to loosen the headlight angle adjustment bolt, then change the direction of the headlight to illuminate the road ahead.
9. Adjust the angle of headlight, then tighten the headlight angle adjustment bolt.
10. Locate the headlight extension cable and the connector, connect two red side connector with extension cable without twisting to fully seat the connection.
11. Use the ribbon to fix the cabel to the front rack.
1. Check that the bolts have been tightened and make sure the front rack and the headlight will not fall off.
2. Press the button “i” to turn on the e-bike system, make sure the headlight can illuminate the road.
Need more assistance? Email Us