HJM bike aim is to provide products with high quality and durability and we believe you will feel good with it. Also, you can apply for our product warranty service if there is a performance failure during the effective warranty period.The rights and claims arising from this warranty are in addition to your statutory rights. As a matter of principle, we grant a limited warranty of 2-year or 1500 miles after receiving the order. Our e-bikes are warranted to be free from manufacturer defects in materials and/or workmanship as details stated below:
2 years or 1500 miles after receiving the order.
This warranty is only apply to the original owner and can’t be transferred to any subsequent owner or user. The original owner refers to the buyer on HJM website.
This warranty applies only to products, parts & components that have been manufactured, assembled, or sold in new condition by HJM .
The limited warranty applies only to replacement and/or repair of a lithium ion battery, frame, forks, stem, handlebar, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, crank set, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD display, kickstand and reflectors in case of manufacturer defects in materials and/or workmanship, and subject to any and all exclusions, limitations, and procedures explained below.
- The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other misuse, normal wear or water damage.
- Accidents or other circumstances beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- Damage or defects resulting from failure to follow instructions in the owner’s manual.
- Repairs by third parties or repairs in a workshop not authorized by the manufacturer
- Natural wearand tearparts, including without limitation tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain and spokes.
- The serial number of e-bike frame has been changed, removed or made illegible.
- The warranty claimedby anyone other than the original buyer.
- Other conditions not listed here but not covered by warranty.
Warranty Claims Process
- Keep the original package just in case you need to ship the item for warranty.
- Proof of purchase must be shown upon any warranty request .
- Don’t attempt to repair or replace it by yourself before contacting us, or you may invalidate your warranty and cause additional damage.
- Take photos or video of the damaged part clearly so that we can provide appropriate suggestions and make further plan to solve the problem.
- The freight for shipping to the customerswill be borne by HJM, and the customer is responsible for the freight of shipping back to HJM warehouse if any.
- Our customer support team will process your warranty request in 1-2 busniess days.
- Warranty should be initiated via email at email@example.com.
Shipping Damage Claims
IMMEDIATELY inspect your product for damage. Shipping damage claims are extremely time sensitive. We only accept shipping damage claims within 3 days after receiving the product. Take pictures of any damage that is found and date the images when possible. Keep all packaging and paperwork until the inspection process is complete. Please contact our customer support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need more assistance? Email Us