The Toury Full Fenders are compatible with the Toury and Toury Step-Thru. The fenders can prevent mud and water from splashing on your body.
ATTENTION: If you cannot install the part correctly, and follow these steps safely, we suggest you find a certified bike mechanic for assembly, maintenance and repair.
Tools and parts: the new fenders, 5mm Allen wrench, 10mm wrench, 4 Allen wrench
1. Loosen the headlight bolt with 5mm Allen wrench at the bolt head and 10mm wrench on the nut at the bolt end, remove the bolt and nut, put them aside.
2. Loosen the bolts of the front fender bracket hose clamp, remove the fender bracket from fork. Then remove the front fender.
3. Remove the front fender from the ebike. Do not remove the headlight.
4. Install the new front fender, from the front or rear of the front tire, align the front fender mounting port and headlight port with the front fork mounting port.
5. Leave bolt and nut apart, stay the washer on the bolt. Pass the bolt through the headlight port, fender mounting port and front fork arch in turn. Then turn the nut onto the bolt end.
6. Use 5mm Allen wrench at the bolt head and a 10mm wrench on the nut at the bolt end to tighten the bolt and nut.
7. Fix the hose clamp to the proper position of the front fork, make the gap between the fender and tire evenly. Use 5mm Allen wrench to tighten the bolts of the front fender bracket hose clamp. Be careful not to install the wire harness into the hose clamp.
8. Then adjust the angle of the fender and the clearance from the tire.
1. Check that the front fender and the headlight are installed tightly.
2. Make sure the front fender is in the center of the front fork and the headlight can illuminate the road.
1. Unplug the two connectors of the tail light cable at the front and back of the rear fender.
2. Loosen three rear fender bolts with 4mm Allen wrench and 10mm wrench, remember the position of the bolts and do not lose the washers in the bolts. Remove the bolts and put them aside.
3. Remove the rear fender carefully.
4. Install the new fender. Take the rear fender from back of the rear tire.
5. Tighten three rear fender bolts with 4mm Allen wrench and 10mm wrench, pay atterntion to the washers in the bolts, and install the bolts in the correct position.
6. Locate the two connectors of the tail light cable at the front and back of the rear fender, carefully press directly together without twisting.
7. Fix the tail light wire harness with a cable tie.
1. Check that the rear fender and the tail light are installed tightly.
2. Make sure the rear fender is in the center of the rear rack and the tail light performs well.
Need more assistance? Email Us